Daniel Jakots <danj+o...@chown.me> writes:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:22:05 -0500, attila <att...@stalphonsos.com>
> wrote:
>
>> attila <att...@stalphonsos.com> writes:
>>
>> > Hi ports@,
>> >
>> > Attached is an update for textproc/py-lxml to version 3.6.0.  It
>> > passes "make test" on i386 (both python2 and python3).
>> >
>> > Feedback most welcome.
>> >
>> > Pax, -A
>>
>> Ping?  Patch attached again for completeness.  Feedback most welcome.
>
> Looks good to me.
>
> There are quite a lot of *_DEPENDS, did any of them get tested (either
> by you or their maintainers)?

I did a tiny bit of this before your email but not enough.  I've since
started looking at all of the deps and there are a few issues to deal
with (devel/py-html5lib has some for starters, starting by updating it
and seeing if the issues persist).

Thanks for the nudge.  I withdraw the update for now.

Pax, -A
--
http://haqistan.net/~attila | att...@stalphonsos.com | 0x62A729CF