Hey Stu, all

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:10:55AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> from a quick read-through:

Thanks!

> | PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP =    Yes
> | PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP =  Yes
> remove these

Right, I deleted comments in the template too quickly,
PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM is sufficient if both are Yes too.

> | @owner www
> | @group www
> The program code should never be writable by www. *IF* it needs
> to write any files at runtime, then just make the relevant files
> or directories writable by www, but that's not needed for most
> roundcube plugins.

Yup, this seems to work without this.

> | roundcubemail/plugins/carddav/composer.json
> | @sample roundcubemail/plugins/carddav/config.inc.php
> the way you have it, this copies composer.json to config.inc.php
> at install time. along with getting rid of mv in do-install,
> change those lines in PLIST to these:
>
> roundcubemail/plugins/carddav/composer.json
> roundcubemail/plugins/carddav/config.inc.php.dist
> @sample roundcubemail/plugins/carddav/config.inc.php

Right. This would explain a lot of my confusing in porting things and
seeing files disappearing... Thanks a lot for that!

The rest of your comments were also addressed. See new archive attached.

Thanks again!

--
Olivier Mehani <shtrom+open...@ssji.net>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655