Great, thanks for that.

This makes building devel/subversion quite painful as it means there is a
dependency on gnome-keyring which brings in loads of cruft.  I suppose the
answer to issues like this is submit a patch to add a pseudo flavour to disable
specific multi-packages.

Thanks for your help, it has saved much hair pulling.

Rob