Hi,

On 2016-08-10 22:04, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> But I want to move forward with ghc (because ghc-8 works much better
> on OpenBSD as Karel Gardas wrote some time ago). Not necessarily
> right now, but at least during this release cycle (i.e. before
> OpenBSD 6.1).

Would it be possible to have multiple versions of GHC like the way it is
done with Erlang or would that be too much work? In case that having
multiple versions is not viable, I'll switch to Stackage nightly till
GHC 8 becomes LTS. Anyway, thanks for your work on this port.

Kind regards,

Martijn Rijkeboer