Rafael Sadowski <raf...@sizeofvoid.org> writes:

>> >It is a tab directly after the HOMEPAGE.
>>
>> I think it does not really call for REVISION bump.  Yes, it is a change,
>> but it is not really necessary to force update.  Or am I getting
>> REVISION wrong again?
>
> I'm not so familiar with the internal package process and how make/perl handle
> $HOMEPAGE but sh(1) catch the tab:
>
> url=`make show=HOMEPAGE`

Here it's not a matter of "is this change really worth it to force
update?".  The issue at hand is that if you repackage after fixing the
homepage, the checksum of +DESC changes, and register-plist will
rightfully complain.  So a bump is needed.

(If you don't see this behavior because you set an empty
PLIST_REPOSITORY, well, don't do that.)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE