On 2016/10/17 13:11, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:23:28PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 01:07:30PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > > People who were seeing crashes with neomutt, please test this, and get
> > > me backtraces if you still see them (the port Makefile here is setup to
> > > build with symbols so you don't need to set DEBUG in this case).
> > >

> > I've been running this with no issues.
>
> Ugh. Apparently, I spoke too soon.

Here's a newer one which has fixed a crash which I was able to trigger
which I think may be the one you saw too.

At this point I would like to import it as a separate port alongside mutt.
Any OKs for that?

(My original plan was to replace mutt completely, but at this point I think
it's better to have a clean mutt-1.7.1 without the big array of patch options
to allow it to be updated sanely, and a separate clean neomutt).