Frederic Cambus <f...@statdns.com> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 04:58:36PM +0200, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
>
>> > Cosmo is a "safe templates" engine. It allows you to fill nested templates,
>> > providing many of the advantages of Turing-complete template engines,
>> > without the downside of allowing arbitrary code in the templates.
>>
>> lpeg should be in MODLUA_RUN_DEPENDS.  I think we should install the doc
>> in share/doc/${FULLPKGNAME}.  Looks good otherwise.
>
> Indeed. Here is a new tarball with lpeg in MODLUA_RUN_DEPENDS and with
> a post-install target installing the documentation.

ok jca@ to import

Couple of nitpicks, nothing really important:
- not strictly needed, but you could set NO_BUILD=Yes
- *puts on his Makefile-layout-nazi hat* you could move PKG_ARCH=* at
  the end, like in Makefile.template

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE