On 2016-11-17 2:06 AM, Fernando Cruz wrote:
Hi list,

I install the eclipse-sdk-3.2.2p24 package, but when I trying to run
give me the following error ...

Maybe the "use an older JDK" will get you going for a while.

Please understand that Eclipse 3.2 is so ancient that it was recently removed altogether from ports in -current. People who want Eclipse support will have to step up to the plate and bring forth a working port of Eclipse Neon if they want to continue using it on OpenBSD. Otherwise IntelliJ and/or Netbeans may work for you, though I do realize what a PITA it is to switch both your projects and your fingers from one IDE to another.