-----snip-----

> Hello,
>
> I've been playing games/tome (the port is currently in work) which
> requires SDL2.
> I have SDL 2.0.5 and never noticed any problem if this kind. I'm
> using stumpwm
> started from xdm. I will try games/quakespasm to check if I can
> reproduce it
> on my computer.

Hey,

Thanks for giving it a go, but after Jonathan noticed no problems whatsoever,
I discovered the issue only occurs when I run the Gnome desktop.  If you
happen to have it installed as well alongside your xdm/stumpwm setup, I am
curious if the issue can be reproduced by another user in Gnome other
than myself.

I have since tested all the problem games/programs with SDL2 2.0.5 and
using just cwm, and cannot reproduce the issue.  So its somewhere in the
mammoth complexity of running a full DE, as long as its on more than just
my machine :-)

Cheers!
-ryan