On Sun 12/02/2017 11:41, Frank Groeneveld wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 11:33:41AM +0100, Bj??rn Ketelaars wrote:
> > Please find enclosed a diff for bringing security/lastpass-cli to the latest
> > version (bug fix release). Changelog can be found at:
> >
> > https://github.com/lastpass/lastpass-cli/releases/tag/v1.1.2
> >
> > OK?
>
> Hello Bj??rn,
>
> It seems to compile fine, however I always get this error:
> Error: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA
> certificates.
>
> I get the error on older versions of the port as well and on three
> different boxes (two running current, one running -stable).
>
> I've traced this back to curl connecting to the Lastpass using https. Is
> there any manual intervention needed to let it trust the certificate?

With lastpass-cli 1.1.2 on current I'm unable to reproduce your error. Same is
true for 1.1.1 on current.

Couple of questions:
1.) Could you be more specific on which commands you need to run before
  encountering this issue?
2.) Are your packages up-to-date?
3.) What does "nc -vc lastpass.com 443" tell you?
4.) I'm guessing that you are using NO modified version of curl or that you
  have altered /etc/ssl/cert.pem?

--
Björn Ketelaars
GPG key: 0x4F0E5F21