On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 07:11:48PM +0100, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 01:03:38PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> > The fixes that have been committed have unlocked additional parts
> > of the ports tree, revealing new build failures.  Here is an updated
> > list.  I've added the MAINTAINERs.

> I've a patch for nim from two or three days ago. It builds the package
> but I don't find where is the gcc command in the tests and I don't want
> commit the changes without to run first the tests.

Everything is working now but I need help with something. Nim uses a
kind of compiler profiles, so we can't just add "${CC}" to the build, we
need to define the real compiler, i.e. gcc, egcc or clang. Now I'm using
an if/else conditional with MACHINE_ARCH to define the compiler but I
would like to use something like "if CLANG_ARCHS contains
MACHINE_ARCH...". I don't know how to write that. Any idea?.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info