On 07/02, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2017/07/02 01:10, Pavel Korovin wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Please find the update for the latest (v2.1.1) phantomjs attached.
> > Since it uses its own bundled version of qt, I used OpenBSD patches
> > for qt-5.5.1.
> >
> > To avoid unnecessary dances with sources, I borrowed sources from
> > FreeBSD (not sure if I did it correctly with MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD = Yes),
> > but anyway, the beast compiles, tests, and runs OK. Although phantomjs
> > was abandoned by maintainer, it's still used by many projects.
> >
> > Since the diff is quite large, I'm also attaching tgz; hopefully somebody
> > will find it useful.
>
> Please use "COMPILER=gcc" instead of MODULES=gcc4 and the MODGCC4_* variables.
>
> Is there any way to avoid using openssl from ports?

Stuart, I hope so. My first approach was very clunky, the only reason I've
sent the patch so early was the relief that it finally compiles/tests/works,
sorry for the noise.

Now checked all the deps, half of them not needed for bundled qt build, fixed
MASTER_SITES to actually download the sources, removed openssl dep,
fixed build script to keep everything clean and conformable to OpenBSD qt5
port, hopefully I'll send the fixed version today.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Korovin