Hi,

please find attached a port for Buku, a powerful command-line bookmark manager
(https://github.com/jarun/Buku).

$ cat pkg/DESCR
buku is a command-line utility to store, tag, search and organize bookmarks.

* Lightweight, clean interface
* Text editor integration
* Fetch page title, add tags and comments
* Multiple search modes (e.g. deep, regex)
* Continuous search at prompt, on the fly mode switch
* Open bookmarks and search results in browser
* Import/export in HTML (FF, Chrome compatible) or Markdown
* Shorten and expand URLs
* Smart tag editing with >>, > or << symbols at prompt
* Password protection (manual)
* Portable, merge-able database to sync between systems
* Multithreaded full DB refresh
* Shell completion scripts, man page with examples

Minor remarks:

- I chose "www" as category but "productivity" might also be an option?
- "make test" seems to work but downloads various dependencies. Should we set
  NO_TEST?

OK to import?

Best regards,
Ingo Feinerer