Hi Diana,

Diana Eichert wrote on Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 11:33:45AM -0600:

> Also I installed /usr/ports using the directions I've been using
> for years, http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html .  Perhaps a change
> should be made to the "Getting the ports and xenocara trees" area
> recommending the use of a separate partition for ports and ports
> build space.

I don't think that would be the right place to mention it.  Having
/usr/ports and /usr/xenocara as part of the /usr filesystem is
probably unusual, but i can't see anything seriously wrong with it.
Only /usr/ports/pobj needs a dedicated file system, and you can
easily do that after checking out the ports tree, even much later
once you run into the problem.

Yours,
  Ingo