Yes, that corrected the problem.  Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-po...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-po...@openbsd.org] On Behalf Of
Theo Buehler
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 1:57 PM
To: ports@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: bacula build error on arm

On Thu, Sep 07, 2017 at 01:39:47PM -0700, Stephen Graf wrote:
> I tried to build the port for bacula on my orange pi one and got a
> long way into it before this happened:

[...]

> Using /usr/ports/pobj/Python-2.7.13/config.site (generated)

[...]

> configure: error: cannot run C compiled programs.

This looks like the usual python problem with W^X (check your dmesg).

Your /usr/ports/pobj should be on a partition mounted with the wxallowed
option, as explained in ports(7):

     /usr/ports/pobj      Build directories.  A number of insecurely coded
                          ports require a dedicated file system with the
                          wxallowed mount(8) option.