Jerome

De : Kaashif Hymabaccus
Envoyé le :lundi 11 septembre 2017 03:21
À : Jérôme KASPER
Cc : ports@openbsd.org
Objet :Re: new : net/aget

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:26:48PM +0200, Jérôme KASPER wrote:
> Hi ports,
>
> please find attached a port for aget, a multithreaded download accelerator
> ported version is latest 0.4.1 , built on AMD64.
>
> any coments welcome
>
> Best regards,
> Jerome

Hello Jérôme,

There's no need to use GitHub here as far as I can tell, there's an
up-to-date tarball on their homepage. This is usually preferred.

This isn't a C++ port, it doesn't need C++ stuff in WANTLIB.

Also pkg/PLIST is empty, the port doesn't install anything.

Please give this a read, it's very helpful:
https://www.openbsd.org/faq/ports/guide.html#PortsChecklist

--
Kaashif Hymabaccus
GPG: 3E810B04