Hi Bryan --

On 10/8/2017 8:10 AM, Bryan Linton wrote:
On 2017-08-17 01:34:37, Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:
Attached is a tarball, now named audio/timgm6mb, that includes the
SoundFont with the GUS patchset. And a diff to convert timidity and
sdl{,2}-mixer to consumers of timgm6mb.

OK?

~Brian

Ping. I'd like to get this new port and associated changes in, as it is now
(amazingly) blocking a Timidity update.

~Brian

Apologies for the long delay.  I put this on my todo list, but I
got swamped.

I've briefly tested timidity's GTK and XAW flavors, and everything
seems to work OK for me.

I mostly only invoke timidity as "timidity -iat" to get a visual
keyboard display of whatever is playing (this feature doesn't seem
to be available in the GTK version) and it still works as
expected.

No regressions seen in how I use timidity at least.

Thanks for testing this out. I'll repackage and resubmit soon.

~Brian