On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 16:03:16 +0200, Sebastien Marie <sema...@online.fr>
wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 08, 2017 at 03:14:16PM +0200, Juan Francisco Cantero
> Hurtado wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 08, 2017 at 12:07:15PM +0200, Sebastien Marie wrote:
> > >
> > > Attached a port for hgnested, a mercurial extension to work with
> > > nested repositories.
> > >
> > > The extension allow to apply common Mercurial commands to all the
> > > nested repositories at once like pull, push etc. It allow also to
> > > fetch a complete tree of repositories through ssh or http.
> > >
> > I don't like the instructions in DESCR. Everything else looks good
> > to me.
> >

> it could be stripped off if you prefer.

I prefer the stripped version as well.
DISTNAME =              ${MODPY_PY_PREFIX}hgnested-${MODPY_EGG_VERSION}
is wrong, I doubt you'll ever be able to download py3-hgnested.
IMHO, it should be
DISTNAME =              py-hgnested-${MODPY_EGG_VERSION}

Also, wouldn't it make sense to import it as devel/py-hgnested?

Cheers,
Daniel