On Fri, Oct 20 2017, Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:
> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a new port: sysutils/lscpu, a utility to gather and display
> CPU architecture information. It is a *BSD clone of the Linux command of
> the same name.
>
> ---
> pkg/DESCR:
> lscpu gathers CPU architecture information about the current CPU. The
> command output is optimized for parsing or for easy readability by
> humans. The information includes, for example, the number of CPUs,
> threads, cores, and sockets.
>
> There is also information about the CPU caches, family, model, byte
> order, and stepping.
> ---
>
> It works best on amd64 and i386 architectures for now, but upstream says
> all architectures will display something and hopes to have more
> architectures display more information in the future.

I doubt that it builds on !(x86).  lscpu.c includes <cpuid.h>
unconditionally; that header is only installed on x86, and begins
with:

  #if !(__x86_64__ || __i386__)
  #error this header is for x86 only
  #endif

> OK?

ok with ONLY_FOR_ARCHS = i386 amd64 added

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE