Daniel Jakots <danj+o...@chown.me> wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 11:30:24 -0600, attila <att...@stalphonsos.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The attached patch adds a python3 flavor to net/stem.
>
> It's more complicated than that because PKGNAME must be renamed in
> py-stem.

I was following the pattern in other ports that are Pythonic but don't
have the py-* prefix (pyflakes was one, I think).  I had a diff that
changed it to py-stem but then wasn't sure if this was the thing to do
or not, so I opted for the minimal diff.  Should the port also be
renamed to py-stem, like the attached tarball?  If so then I should
also fix the dep in my proposed net/onionshare...

> Cheers,
> Daniel

Thanks for the feedback.

Pax, -A
--
https://haqistan.net/~attila | attila@{stalphonsos.com,haqistan.net}
pgp: 0x62A729CF | C2CE 2487 03AC 4C2F 101D  09C1 4068 D5D5 62A7 29CF