On 2017/11/19 13:11, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to play with exabgp but reading their doc I saw that there are
> changes between 3.4 and 4.0. I wanted to use directly 4.0 so I updated
> the port to 4.0.2 only to realize later that it was a alpha release.
>
> I noticed that we're lagging on the 3.x branch so here's a diff to
> update it. I also enable test. Is anyone against moving it to py3
> once we move to the 4.x branch?
>
> Also, inline is the diff you can review but I'd like to commit
> https://chown.me/iota/ports/exabgp.diff as the Makefile is prettier
> that way. Any objections?

This is mostly because MODPY_EGG_VERSION is such an annoyingly long
string :)  Would anyone support / object to changing it to MODPY_EGG_V
across the tree?

Diff is OK with me. I always support moving things to a current version
of python as long as they work properly and upstream for that port doesn't
have a good objection :-)