Jiri B <ji...@devio.us> wrote:
> OMG, again these...
>
> -                    if not gui_mode or common.get_platform() == 'Linux':
> +                    if not gui_mode or common.platform_is_unixy():

Yup, it is sometimes an uphill battle to get people with a Lin/Win/Mac
mindset to go beyond that, but engaging with them is better than not
IMHO.

> Is this piece of sw really good enough to be trusted by people who really
> depend on anonymity and bad quality of such sw could cause them serious
> personal consequences?

Onionshare is a much-used application in the PETs community, I suspect
because it is simple.  It is the simplest thing that a normal person
can do to make use of Tor: share a file.  It's included in TAILs and
is well-known.  I'd like it to be available under OpenBSD.

> Why are those diffs not pushed upstream?

Thanks for the nudge: https://github.com/micahflee/onionshare/pull/489

Pax, -A
--
https://haqistan.net/~attila | attila@{stalphonsos.com,haqistan.net}
pgp: 0x62A729CF | C2CE 2487 03AC 4C2F 101D  09C1 4068 D5D5 62A7 29CF