On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 04:00:47PM +0000, Bryan C. Everly wrote:
> Hi ports@
>
> Third time's the charm?  :-)
>
> Anyhow, please find attached my diff for the lumina desktop
> environment.  This is a BSD-licensed DE that was developed by the Core
> OS folks.  The attached patch gets us up to date and, since our qt5
> was recently updated, supports all of the binaries that are available
> for it including the new media player.
>
> I'd appreciate eyes on this patch and, in the unlikely event that I
> got it right this time <grin>, I'd appreciate help from someone
> willing to commit it on my behalf.
>
> Many thanks to Landry for the help with this one.  I might actually be
> starting to understand PLISTs (but let's not rush into that belief!).

./mainUI.h:21:10: fatal error: 'poppler-qt5.h' file not found
#include <poppler-qt5.h>

i think it needs a bit more here :) missing dependency on print/poppler,-qt5...

as for the luminaDesktop.conf thing, i've looked a bit better now, and i
missed the way it was moved to examples/, which is fine. As long as it's
found in sysconfdir at runtime...

the diff builds & packages fine here (once added the bdep) but it seems
there are some missing wantlibs:

lumina-1.4.0pl1(x11/lumina):
Missing: Qt5DBus.2 from qtbase-5.9.2p0
(/usr/local/lib/qt5/plugins/platformthemes/liblthemeengine.so)
Missing: Qt5PrintSupport.2 from qtbase-5.9.2p0 (/usr/local/bin/lumina-textedit)
Missing lib: poppler-qt5.4 (/usr/local/bin/lumina-pdf) (NOT REACHABLE)
WANTLIB += Qt5DBus Qt5PrintSupport

so print/poppler,-qt5 is a LIB_DEPENDS, not a BUILD_DEPENDS.

Landry