Hi All!

After a long time and many setbacks I'm happy to send this mail. Please find
attached a diff as tarball to update boost to the latest stable version 1.65.1.

Notable port changes.

- Of course bump all shared libs from 6.0 to 7.0.
- COMPILER= base-clang ports-gcc (Replace ONLY_FOR_ARCHS)
- Remove our user.hpp. boost detects all compiler features correct.
- Drop all -Wno-* options.
- Drop fiber support. It doesn't build with GCC
- b2 doesn't seem to respect python parameter, we need to run twice with
  separate python environments to build both shared libs.
- Zap trailing whitespace (I'm too lazy to do it separately now.)
- Add py-numpy as bdep
- Disable precompiled header
- cleanup BJAM_CONFIG
- Drop "-d+2" debug. Why was that even there?

The following ports need patches. The most fixes are very simple. (Included in
the diff below)

- databases/mongodb
- games/pokerth
- games/vegastrike/engine
- multimedia/qt-gstreamer
- x11/pinot

The following spottedy by landry@ in a amd64@ bulk. Many Many Thanks!

- security/botan (committed)
- games/bastet
- graphics/aqsis
- graphics/simgear
- graphics/openimageio
-- Needs an update. pascal@, are you ok with this?

If you find your favorite software in the list below and you want to help to
find run-time errors after the update, Please CC me into your email to
ports@/maintainer.

net/powerdns (upcoming update also builds fine)
geo/osm2pgsql (Is marked as broken)
archivers/innoextract
audio/chromaprint
audio/clementine
audio/mpd
audio/mumble
audio/ncmpcpp
audio/py-tagpy
audio/xmms2
cad/fritzing
cad/kicad
cad/openscad
converters/libpst
databases/strigi
devel/codeblocks
devel/cpp-hocon
devel/kdevplatform
devel/kf5/kactivities
devel/kf5/kactivities-stats
devel/kf5/kwallet
devel/leatherman
devel/monotone
devel/sdcc
devel/srecord
devel/yaml-cpp
editors/abiword
editors/calligra
emulators/emulationstation
emulators/mupen64plus
games/0ad/base
games/alephone/alephone
games/blobby
games/easyrpg
games/eliot
games/flightgear/base
games/ja2-stracciatella
games/pingus
games/supertux
games/valyriatear
games/wesnoth
games/widelands
geo/osm2pgrouting
graphics/blender
graphics/digikam-kde4
graphics/gfract
graphics/hugin
graphics/inkscape
graphics/krita
graphics/vigra
math/cgal
misc/openbabel
multimedia/mkvtoolnix
net/dnsdist
net/icinga/core2
net/kea
net/libktorrent
print/lyx
print/scribus
productivity/akonadi
productivity/akonadi-googledata
productivity/kmymoney
productivity/ledger
sysutils/facter
sysutils/gource
sysutils/grive2
sysutils/logstalgia
telephony/stuntman
textproc/arabica
textproc/clucene
textproc/highlight
textproc/source-highlight
textproc/vislcg3
www/cclive
x11/kde-applications/gpgmepp
x11/kde4/artikulate
x11/kde4/kig
x11/kde4/kopete
x11/kde4/network-strigi-analyzerc
x11/kde4/pim
x11/kde4/pim-runtime
x11/kde4/pimlibs
x11/kde4/rocs
x11/kde4/umbrello
x11/ogre

If there's no concern from Brad or anyone. I'll commit it and we will see what
breaks down at runtime.

Many thanks to all those who have helped! Please do it before Christmas ;).

Best regards,

Rafael Sadowski