> Hi All,
>
> Grantlee-qt5 is the Qt5 variant of x11/grantlee and is needed for
> upcoming KDE application. @conflict grantlee-<5.1.0 marker is set in PLIST.
>
> All tests are green on amd64:
>
> 100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 12
>
> DESCR:
> Grantlee is a set of Free Software libraries written using the Qt framework.
>
> The goal of Grantlee Templates is to make it easier for application developers
> to separate the structure of documents from the data they contain, opening the
> door for theming and advanced generation of other text such as code.
>

> Ok? Comments?

Not okay. This way you'll break building KF5 and KDE4 components
simultaneously. We need to de-conflict KDE4 and KF5 versions of
Grantlee. I'd prefer to modify KDE4 version as it's the one that
should go earlier, but it's up to you...

Interesting would be to check if we could actually make both Grantlee
versions use same headers... :) But more likely we'll need, e.g., to
move Grantlee headers under ${PREFIX}/include/kde4.

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov