On 12/22/17 04:07, Brian Callahan wrote:

On 12/22/17 04:02, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
On Fri, December 22, 2017 10:29, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, games/postal. Postal is the official source code
release of the original Postal game from Running With Scissors. For the
quick skimmers, this game is *NOT* Portal, which is by Valve.

Postal requires the original game assets to run, so it is like OpenRCT2
and CorsixTH in that regard. Like those two, Postal can be purchased at
GOG.com -- it's even on sale right now!
https://www.gog.com/game/postal_classic_and_uncut
There's a pkg/README that will walk you through how to set everything
up. It is just slightly more complicated to set up than OpenRCT2 and
CorsixTH.

Run tested on amd64. Build tested on armv7. The game runs really well on
my shitty amd64 netbook, so it should run great for you.

I should note that multiplayer doesn't work. Upstream seems to suggest
that the code for multiplayer could not be ported.

OK?

~Brian

He-he... We were skipping class to play Postal.
Builds on macppc (not playable though). Works fine on amd64.
OK with me but probably it needs better COMMENT.

Is this a better comment or did you have something totally different in mind:
official open source release of Postal 1 game engine

Oh, and should we mark it NOT_FOR_ARCHS=macppc or does it look like there's eventually hope it will work on macppc?