On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:29:55PM +0100, Rubén Llorente wrote:
> Here is a port I have been using locally. It is a non Java
> implementation of the i2p protocol. Maybe it will be useful for other
> OpenBSDers, so here you go.
>
> Some comments and clarifications:
>
> * Upstream's makefiles lack an "install" target. This is intended
> because upstream wants packagers to copy over their files manually.
> * i2pd gets installed as a poorman's system service with all its
> configuration on /var/i2pd. This folder gets pre-populated with config
> files provided by upstream. Trying to run the software without
> configuration files may cause it to run in a potentially insecure
> manner.
> * Upstream's config scripts are a bit messy and passing configuration
> parameters for the building process when using Clang is not possible.
> Since the defaults are sane enough, I think it is ok to let the port as
> it is.
>
> Testing and destructive criticism ("get your hands off the keyboard
> before you get hurt, kid") are welcome.
A few things port wise from looking at your Makefile:

DISTNAME needs more than the version string, but you should use GH_*
here anyway.

bsd.port.mk(5) has all you need. If in doubt, look at other ports. Once
fixed, this will also remove the need for your WRKDIST workaround.

devel/boost belongs into LIB_DEPENDS only, again: see the manual.

Why post-install? One (big) do-install suffices. You can also drop the
comment, it's of no use imho.

Since NO_TEST is unset, what does `make test' say?

I suggest taking a look at the porting guide in our FAQ if you haven't
dont so already.

Thanks for your port,
I'm looking forward to it :)