On 01/05/18 17:49, Thomas Frohwein wrote:
Attached is a port sdl-jstest. sdl-jstest is a simple program to find out how
many joysticks are detected by SDL and SDL2. It can list devices detected by
SDL1/SDL2 joystick or gamecontroller API. It also has a flag to display events
sent by the buttons and axes.

The primary purpose is for testing and troubleshooting joystick/gamecontroller
devices. Helpful in working on SDL2's gamecontroller API.

This is ok for me, with the caveat that the V variable be merged into DISTNAME (since it's only used there). And maybe eliminate the verbosity of the license marker comment, GPLv2+ is good enough.

I'm also guessing this needs the SDL2-2.0.7 update? Otherwise, sdl2-jstest complains that SDL2 was built without force feedback.

~Brian