Hi there!

I hope this is the proper way to ask this question. I am using OpenBSD
just for a couple of weeks now.

I am running OpenBSD-6.2 and installed hplip on my system using
pkg_add(1):

hiberno:~$ pkg_info | grep hplip
hplip-3.17.7p0      HP Linux Imaging and Printing
hplip-common-3.17.7p0 HPLIP applications common files

In the office, we have a HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw. According to [1],
the driver for this printer should be part of hiplip since 3.16.3.
However, I cannot find the printer in the list of drivers when adding
the printer using the CUPS webinterface.

If I need to provide more information on this matter or can do anything
to resolve it, I'd happily do so. However, I am lost right now. Maybe
you, as maintainer of this port, have an idea what could be the reason
for the driver missing?

Kind regards
Christian

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/hplip/news/2016/03/hplip-3163-release-notes/