On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 09:16:11PM -0500, Adam Steen wrote:
> On February 28, 2018 12:27 PM, Adam Steen <a...@adamsteen.com.au> wrote:
> > On February 28, 2018 12:26 PM, Adam Steen a...@adamsteen.com.au wrote:
> > > Here is a new port "devel/pkgconf", it is needed are part of my long term
> > >
> > > goal to port MirageOS/Solo5 to OpenBSD/vmm.
Glad to hear that, thanks for your efforts!

> I would like to get this added, is there anything more I need to do?
Please use a single space before and tabs after = in Makefile.

VERSION can be zapped and put into DISTNAME directly.

The port looks good to me so far except for tests, you're currently
missing devel/kyua-cli as TDEP. With it, the following error occurs:

        kyua --config=none test --kyuafile='./Kyuafile'  --build-root='.'
        kyua: E: Failed to create directory /pkgconf-1.4.2_writes_to_HOME:
Permission denied.