Hello,

Please find attached updated port's tarball with suggested fixes.  One
deviation from kn's tarball is removal of `patches/patch-nlay` file and
doing shebang fix using LOCALBASE with `post-extract` target.  Said
patch leaves literal `#!${LOCALBASE}/bin/bash` in installed `nlay`
script and breaks it.

Thanks everyone for taking time to review and advise the work.  Special
thanks to kn@ for coaching and guidance that made this first attempt
at porting software to OpenBSD pretty painless.

Best,
-ljuba