On 04/22/18 09:35, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using dpb in combination with proot to build a subset of packages on
> my local machine.  I quite often have an issue with packages not getting
> built and instead being listed as in the 'H' state.  According to the
> dpb(1) manual, this is due to "package still not found due to nfs on
> this run", but I'm not mounting anything on NFS.
>
> Examples of packages that ended up in this state in my most recent
> build:
>
>         lang/python/2.7
>         devel/git
>         devel/shellcheck
>
> Python 2.7 (and 3.6) often end up in 'H'.
>
> What are the other reasons this may happen?
>
> Regards,

I seen this when I've updated the ports tree while dpb is running, the
last in the list devel/shellcheck, has only recently been updated, so
revision has changed from p0 to p1, you might have built p1 revision,
but dpb is still looking for p0 revision as it doesn't rescan the ports
tree once building started, so dpb has information that devel/shellcheck
has been built, but can't see the matching package.

This is the one I know off.