On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 09:56:20PM +0200, Erling Westenvik wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 02:44:51PM +0300, mazocomp wrote:
> > I'll try once more to submit this port (this is a port at WIP's pull
> > request, it is ignored).
> > Vimb is modal webkit-based browser inspired by vim.
>
> Lovely. Thank you! Compiled and installed without problems (except for
> taking ages). Vimperator is doomed and only lives on short borrowed
> time requiring a hopelessly slow and bloated Firefox ESR, and I can't
> stand chrome and vrome.
>
> Might a pkg-readme describing plugins needed for video, be something to
> consider? Afaik:
>
> gstreamer1-plugins-good for Youtube videos.
> gstreamer1-plugins-libav for Facebook videos.
>
> Erling

Don't know, but this is specific to webkit engine, so I think
someone should add pkg-readme to webkit ports, but isn't just
saying Youtube and Facebook videos unfair?

About bloated web browsers, webkit itself is not lightweight
and comes from the most bloated software called KDE :(

Anyway, Lynx is still here <3