Well, after applying the patch to graphics/opencv,
Compiling that beast of code.
Then compiling the mega-beast of code that is digikam...
I return with a "No OK".
At least in this machine where I run the tests.
Even worst, I do not have much to help debug...

After the "loading cameras..." splash screen the application goes
down, attached you will find the output of the console, after the last
line the application just closes.

It might be a problem with how I applied the patch for OpenCV, so I
will compile one more time the beasts... I hate Digikam so much... So
wait for a further report but probably the problem is elsewhere.

Cheers.
Elias.