On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 03:48:07PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2018/06/27 13:59, Siva wrote:
> > I was wondering if you all had the chance to try running cantata.  On
> > my system, it crashes as soon as it runs.  Is this behavior evident on
> > your builds as well?
>
> What does it say?

On my system it doesn't say anything at all. No error messages. No core
dumps. Nothing. If /tmp/runtime-<username> doesn't exist, it complains:

"QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR points to non-existing path
'/tmp/runtime-<username>', please create it with 0700 permissions."

But if the directory exists with correct permissions - nothing. If I
remove the config directory .config/cantata it doesnt get recreated.

I've installet new snapshot and upgraded packages twice the last two
days. Guess things are in a (extra) kind of flux these days?

Erling