On 07/12/18 09:11, Raphael Graf wrote:
On 07/07/18 21:57, Brian Callahan wrote:

On 07/07/18 06:03, Raphael Graf wrote:
On Tue, July 3, 2018 5:30 pm, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi --

On 06/20/18 09:35, Raphael Graf wrote:
WABT is the WebAssembly Binary Toolkit, a suite of tools for WebAssembly.
(see https://github.com/WebAssembly/wabt)

The port includes one small patch which has already been pushed upstream.
It seems to work fine, at least on amd64.

Reads mostly OK. I tweaked the COMMENT to be (I think) a little more
descriptive and the pkg/DESCR to be (I think) a little more readable.

You were missing NO_TEST=Yes.

Do you want to be MAINTAINER?
Yes, if it's helpful..

If you plan on using it and updating it (and getting patches submitted upstream) then yes I think it's helpful.

Tarball with the tweaks attached (but still no MAINTAINER line...).
I have attached another tarball which fixes building on non-clang archs by
using gcc from ports.
In addition, I added lang/python to MODULES as python is a build dependency.
Does this make sense?

Yes. Here's back a tarball with minimal style tweaks. I think this one is good to go.

~Brian

I have added myself as MAINTAINER, no change apart from that..

Thanks. OK for me.

~Brian