Hi ports,

Here is an update for discount, a C markdown implementation.

What's new upstream (shortened, the full changelog is there [1]):

- Various fixes, especially to footnotes, removal of HGROUP html5 tag.
- Added support for GitHub flavored checkbox list-items
- Added --cxx-binding option to configure.sh to generate a mkdio.h
that’s got an extern "C" wrapper around it.

What's new in the port:

- Added optional GitHub checkbox list-items support, and --cxx-binding.
- Fixed the pre-configure hook, because ${WRKSRC}/tests has now a
'data' subdirectory and sed wasn't happy with it.

Testing (amd64 and i386):

- 'make test' returns 100% OK
- GitHub checkboxes are working
- Thrown this big markdown repo [2] to discount(1) without issue.
- There are no ports that requires the library, but I was able to
build and test some simple code against the C library, without any
issue (I could share the code but it's ugly).

Comments/feedbacks are welcome!

Charlène.

[1] http://www.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/Code/discount/
[2] https://github.com/phalcon/docs