qBittorrent is a bittorrent client programmed in C++ and Qt that
uses libtorrent-rasterbar. It is fast, stable and provides unicode
support as well as many features like remote control through a web
user interface.

https://www.qbittorrent.org/

Using it myself, no problems detected. The only problem is that for
some reason I get a segfault when exiting.
I dont know why, gdb backtrace didn't return any useful information
but I am not proficient in C debugging, maybe someone else can check
it out ?

Also if someone could check if I'm using correctly the FLAVORS.
The port creates 2 packages that are built separately:
- qbittorrent (Qt5 + web interface)
- qbittorrent-nox (web interface only)
My doubts come when using the PLIST when all the files are different.
(I think that is OK but getting feedback doesn't hurt...)

Cheers.
Elias.