On 08/26/18 22:01, Heppler, J. Scott wrote:
The attached diff updates tint2 to the latest stable release
https://gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/blob/16.6.1/ChangeLog.

The update fixes some regressions, adds the ability to sort the task bar
and turn off logging of script executors.

Builds and runs on my -current/amd64.  Additional testing and critique
appreciated.

I realize that we don't have an official policy for GitLab stuff like we do GitHub stuff, and we're stuck with autogen'd tarballs for this one (unless I'm missing something obvious).

For MASTER_SITES, we could try something like
MASTER_SITES=https//gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/-/archive/v${V}/

And change DISTNAME to
DISTNAME=tint2-v${V}

and change PKGNAME to
PKGNAME=tint2-${V}

And then not have to do that DISTFILES dance. And we could also get rid of WRKDIST.

That seems more maintainable to me? What do others think?

The rest looks fine, save for the RCS ID change in PLIST (and was the reordering there automagic or did you change it yourself?)

~Brian