-Taking maintainership. (Already talked with Alexandr).

-Changelog:
https://pyzmq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html

I see no possible problems with the update.
Self-testing returns the same as the current version, the same for the
consumers. There are some problems with the self-test not working, is
not something that has to do with the update, the problem was there
with the old version. I will try to figure it out when I have the
time.

I removed two RUN_DEPENDS that are not mandatory to use py-zmq, they
are picked on runtime if needed. (I don't think that any consumer is
affected).

Cheers.
Elias.