On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 23:19:54 +0200
Landry Breuil wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 10:48:19PM +0200, vincent delft wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using -current and since few days, maybe the new release of
> > Libreoffice (6.1.0.3), I'm no more able to print, print to file or
> > export to pdf. My test case is to print from a new calc sheet where
> > 1 cell is containing a small text (like "hello" for example).
> >
> > I had the problem with -current of 24/08/2018 and I still see this
> > problem with -current of 31/08/2018.
> >
> > I've tried in "safe mode" too (with option --safe-mode), but the
> > problem remains.
> >
> > Am I the only one having the problem ?
>
> Same thing for me when exporting a pdf from draw.

Hi,

Same issue on my amd64 machine. I tried to see if that could be
bypassed, by using the headless mode, and it crashes while exporting
a PDF.

It impacts writer as well.

Log:

$ libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf calc.ods
Warning: failed to launch javaldx - java may not function correctly
func=xmlSecCheckVersionExt:file=xmlsec.c:line=188:obj=unknown:subj=unknown:error=19:invalid
version:mode=abi compatible;expected minor version=2;real minor
version=2;expected subminor version=25;real subminor version=26
convert /shm/calc.ods -> /shm/calc.pdf using filter : calc_pdf_Export
Application Error

Charlène.