LXQt is a lightweight desktop environment based on Qt5.
I wanted to test it on OpenBSD given that I find KDE and GNOME well
maintained but with to much dependencies... also I wanted something lighter
and nicer than XFCE.
I think that LXQt delivers that.
https://lxqt.org/

This tarball contains all the components and applications of the LXQt project.
(Except for lxqt-qps and lxqt-admin, both apps don't seem to fit in
the OpenBSD ecosystem...)

Everything is located under x11/lxqt/
There is a README in lxqt-session with instructions on how to use.
(Mostly on how to start the session with dbus).
There is also a meta/lxqt containing the packages lxqt and
lxqt-extras, so one can install the desktop environment and optionally
the full pack of applications that comes with single packages.

I'm taking maintainership for the port.

No problems found with the ports in my testing at least.

Thanks to all the people who helped with the porting:
sthen@
jca@
tfrohwein@
rsadowski@
and all others that helped me with porting in general :)

Also to the LXQt community that accepted some of the changes that I
sent upstream so some patches will go away in the next version.

Cheers.
Elias.