Hello, cruds!

> Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Rofl, you are just like kids in my town.

> Kind of a sane default, it seems to me.

No, you retard, ports compiled without debug symbols is insane default,
I am annoyed to see "send a backtrace" everytime I catch crashes, you
retards require me to recompile with debug symbols. Fuck you! I am not
going to spend 6-12 hours compiling webkit.

> Have you opened a bug report upstream for this?

Until you provide me a binary with debug symbols sending a bug report
upstream won't be helpful.

> It shouldn't need to be said but I'm going to say it anyway. Don't feed the
> troll. He said something equally as obnoxious earlier today on tech@. Just
> disengage, add him to your email blacklist, and move on.

So, when I am angry because you and your ports system are retarded you
call me a troll, but actually I see you are the troll, only such crud
like you will require a user with slow hardware to compile every app
with debug symbols.

I am really irritated, you three have done a great job trolling me. I
regret that I am feeding you, scum.