On Sun, Sep 09, 2018 at 06:30:49PM +0200, Neon King wrote:
> __Some thoughts about behaviour on ports__
>
> I'm not even a part of the team but i'll write down some thoughts
> __that are my own__
> and that came to me in regards of your recent posts.
> Feel free to insult me if it makes you better, that won't solve anything .
> And
> frankly speaking i wouldn't care.

Greetings, Lecturer!

> Last year i came to ports@ with trying to port KiCAD as a newcomer and
> "full
> of goodwill". Trivial , shouldn't it be ? Well no. Lots of rocks. Felt like
> very
> frustrating at some point. I even came to the point of being cynical with
> some
> core members on IRC about the feedback they gave me, and still feel wrong
> about it.

Congratulations! But what you feel is your problem, not mine.

> But you don't seem like having any kind of regrets by your side. Did you
> just
> realized you directly insulted some of the most active members of the team ?
> You had a super agressive attitude with peoples trying to help you , yelling
> out of point things on tech@ and then insulting peoples on ports@ . After
> that you want not to be called a troll ?

Sure I don't regret, that's silly. I don't care who they are, get it?

No, you are wrong, they were not trying to help me, they actually did
help me many times. I have another reasons to be angry, first of all
I don't want to be patient, then I am annoyed by bullshit happenning
in OpenBSD, for example, being afraid to update GNU tools in base only
because their newer versions are GPLv3 licensed, and still it's
problematic to replace them, because that'll require abandoning support
of some necrophile processor architectures which nobody sells anymore.
That's not freedom, that's conservative masturbation.

> What do you expect after what you did? Just post diffs like nothing
> happened?
> I wouldn't be surprised that despite the right point of your work, nobody
> would
> be like caring because nobody wants to deal with such egocentric and kiddish
> behaviour . I'm sad about all that waste.

I am free to post diffs. If I want to post diffs, I post them, is that a
problem to you? If you don't want to use them, that's your problem, not
mine, Mr. Moral.

> I'm like "feeding the troll" maybe, but i think you took all of this too
> seriously and
> need to ask yourself questions at some point. Not let the frustration
> getting
> overwhelming is an important point , as well as taking time to understand
> who
> you are talking to and what they are saying. Mr Anyone can just behave like
> an ass on the Internet because -he can- , but that Mr Anyone get quickly
> blacklisted.

Your retarded lecture is annoying. This is a free world and I mean it: I
am free to do what I want to do, you are free to do what you want to do.
Be you a president, a homeless, OpenBSD committer, some random guy or
even Theo De Raadt himself, you are nothing but average human to me.

I am free to talk in the way I like, if that's a problem to you: fuck you!