Hi all.

Attached is a new port for Solidity [0]. Normaly I use the Solidity compiler
from NPM in combination with truffle [1]. However, the version from NPM
does not support the SMT solver feature through Z3 or CVC4 which is why
i'm interested in a native Solidity compiler package with the SMT solver
enabled through math/z3.

The attached port is identical to the one in openbsd-wip.

I've used this package succesfully in some of my personal projects and played
with the SMT solver, too. Everything works as expected so far.

DESCR:
Solidity is a contract-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart
contracts. It was influenced by C++, Python and JavaScript and is designed
to target the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).

Cheers,
Fabian

[0] https://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/v0.4.25/
[1] https://truffleframework.com/docs/truffle/overview