Daniel,

Not sure how much you looked into this besides the 30 sec noted, but nothing
requires py-pygfm in the ports tree for py2 or py3. The python markdown module
has had a lot of improvements since 2015 (current version in the ports tree)
including cleaning up of dead code, improved testing, and improved docs. All of
which are important to the OpenBSD project per the FAQ.

If gfm doesn't want to keep up with this then I propose it gets dropped since
it then conflicts with the OpenBSD project notes above and it isn't required by
anything.

Looking at py-cheetah as well, which as noted is 8 years old in the tree, most
of it's dependant projects are dead from what I can tell. Should this also be
kept? I didn't bother to chase down deps of deps because that seems like a
waste of time given this information.