On 2018-12-16, Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:

> APR's configure script figures out that off_t is 'long long' on
> OpenBSD but at the same time sets APR_OFF_T_FMT to "ld".

That sounds like a generic problem that should be fixed generically...

> I suspect we should add OS-specific overrides to APR's configure script.

... rather than using OS overrides.

*Looks into apr configure script*
Sigh.  Unfortunately this is all based on sizeof(type1)==sizeof(type2)
rather than type1 and type2 being the same.

> The patch below does this and fixes the above error. Am I right that this
> is what the script should be doing for all OpenBSD architectures?

Yes.  off_t is long long on all our archs.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de