Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> writes:

> While here, further tweaks:
> - python3 already now exists, no need to create a symlink (also the
>   ln -s fails if you restart the tests)

> - skip the fuzz/ directory, this allows me to run make test
Yes, it is best to wait until the next release of wget since upstream
has changes that will allow the fuzz tests to compile. We can revisit it
then as to whether to include the fuzz tests at all. They compile and
pass; it requires using the git repo for the fuzz/*.in input files.

> There's still something I have to untangle: with this diff, tests pass
> on my laptop but not on my amd64 builder (wget.h not found).  Maybe
> a hidden dep or something.
>
> Meanwhile, ok?
Yes, tests pass here with that diff.

I feel like I encountered a similar wget.h problem before. It was when I
tried to run `make check' from {WRKSRC} itself, which is an entirely
moot point, since we are running from the ports infrastructure. The
problem was that -L containing src/wget.h was not included, whereas I
noticed that running `make test' from ports generated lines like
-L../src -L../lib. Oh well, this is probably a red herring.