would this help any?

https://people.freebsd.org/~scop/cvsweb/

There is subsequent versions.

Regards,

-peter

On 3/15/19 4:05 PM, Ingo Schwarze wrote:
Hi,

the trouble with cvsweb is that it is important OpenBSD project
infrastructure (consider cvsweb.openbsd.org) that has been abandoned
upstream 13 years ago, our version is 16 years old, and the port
has no maintainer.  Does anybody consider it funny to run a software
in production that is closely related to version control, but
(according to my knowledge) is not currently under version control
itself?

Given that i'm still using it on bsd.lv, too, i'm willing to host
a CVS repo for it and the release tarballs (historic and future)
on bsd.lv, pick up upstream maintenance, and also maintain the port.

Does that sound reasonable to people round here?
If so, does anyone know whether a copy of the original CVS repository
that it resided in still exists somewhere?  It seems to have vanished
from https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/projects/ ...

I don't consider the XSS urgent, but it would of course get fixed
in the process.  If people wanted, they could test and commit patches
to the port beforehand, but i'm not sure it's needed.

Yours,
   Ingo