On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 01:18:27PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> This converts 70 ports that use pytest over to using MODPY_PYTEST.
Thanks!

> Some ports want to write to HOME, so to make them happy I added "HOME=/tmp"
> to their TEST_ENV. There may be a more preferred destination for this sort
> of thing.
Ports should be as contained as possible.  Looking through ports which
set HOME, most of them seem to use WRKDIR for good: this ensures that
the clean target will remove test artifacts and is generally more in
line with PORTS_PRIVSEP=yes.  Depending on the system, /tmp might have
different mount flags as well, such `noexec' on my machines, which will
cause breakage with ports trying to execute stuff outside WRKDIR.

> This is one big diff per sthen's request.
I'm also fine with one big diff.  Looks all good apart from HOME.

Do you use PORTS_PRIVSEP=Yes? Either ways, can you retest with
HOME=${WRKDIR}?